713/377 Burwood Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2555144
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light, bright and show-stopping views
Prepare to be impressed and delighted by sensational city views when entering this ultra-modern 1 bedroom penthouse-style apartment. Enjoy a stylish galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a fully tiled bathroom in neutral colours and floor-to-ceiling glass hemming an open-plan living and dining space. On the doorstep of Swinburne University and Glenferrie Road, mark this one down for an inspection today - if only to enjoy that magical view up close and personal.
* Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes
* Spacious balcony perfect for entertaining
* Secure basement car parking
* Reverse-cycle heating/cooling and panel heater
* Concealed European laundry in bathroom
* Storage cage in basement
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
713/377 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn.