713/222 Margaret Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Rent ID: 2689559
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM + STUDY APARTMENT IN SKY TOWER AND A CARPARK
Breath taking views, world-class amenities, and an exceptional location. Brisbane Sky Tower is the symbol of the Brisbane skyline!
Perfectly situated at 222 Margaret Street "Uptown is the second stage to settle in Brisbane's Sky Tower Building. With only a short stroll away from Brisbanes best restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and entertainment precinct. There is something for everyone at Brisbane Sky Tower.
Features of the apartment include:
- One spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
- City/River Views
- One Study or additional bedroom
- Gas stove top and large stainless steel oven
- Hide away laundry area, completed with dryer and/or washer
- Open plan living area
- One Luxury bathroom
- Floor to ceiling windows
- All apartments come with one months free Wi-Fi
- Car parking available for an additional price
- Pool, Gym and outdoor entertainment area located on level 40!
- Furnishing options available for an additional price
- For the nature enthusiast, City Botanic Gardens is located just across the road
- For students and employees, QUT Gardens Point Campus approx 10 minute walk away
- Treasury Casino, Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall approx 10 minute walk away
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Qpac and Lyrical Theatre only a 10 minute drive away
Open for inspection Monday to Saturday, between 10-3pm.
Please note photos are indicative only.
Please contact our property management team at email@example.com or on 07 3003 0880 for any further questions.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane
Lifestyle in Brisbane
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
713/222 Margaret Street, Brisbane, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brisbane.