712/23 Mackenzie Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3771539
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished, near new 2 bedroom
Conservatory that recently opened in Northeast corner of Melbourne is the dream of garden living in the sky with all the vibrancy of Melbourne's CBD only steps away.
- Level 6 Pool, Sun deck, Gymnasium, Steam Room, Yoga Zone, BBQ pit, Golf simulator and Private Cinema
- Level 38 The Royal Banquet provide opulent dining areas and can be reserved for your private functions and boast several rooms and outdoor terrace areas.
- Level 42 Carlton Skydeck with heated spa pools, observation skydeck, and skypods.
This beautiful FURNISHED apartment on level 7 offers:
- Sophisticated and contemporary interiors design
- Sleek finishes with abundant natural light from the exterior
- European appliances containing built-in cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and rangehood
- Floor to ceiling glass panel
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
712/23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how