712/838 Bourke Street,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4064364
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Live life at the Merchant with one weeks free rent
Seventh level one bedroom apartment in the MERCHANT building, ideally located within walking distances to all amenities including transport, shops, the harbour, cafes and restaurants.
One weeks free rent available
* Modern kitchen with gas and electric cooking and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining areas
* One bedroom with built in robes
* Bathroom with shower
* European laundry
* Heating and cooling
* Private balcony
* Carpeted floors throughout
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 712/838 Bourke Street, Docklands before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.