709/61 Galada Avenue,
Parkville, VIC 3052
Rent ID: 4210032
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Inner-City Living at Thrive Parkside Apartments
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Offering the best inner-city living experience, the Thrive Parkside apartment complex is a great opportunity to stay close to everything you need.
We are thrilled to present you with this great opportunity to secure this stunning two-bedroom apartment, boasting high-quality finishes, expansive living spaces and stunning views that are a must-see!
Heres what youll love:
- Floor to ceiling windows allow the sunlight to flow seamlessly indoors
- Spacious bedrooms ideal for kicking back and relaxing at the end of the day
- Enjoy exclusive access to Park Club, which features a 25m indoor lap pool, gymnasium and entertainment area with BBQ facilities
But wait, theres more!
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two bright and stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
- Open plan living and dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with a cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Split-type air conditioning facilities
- Balcony area
- Parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local universities/schools in the area include: University of Melbourne, Monash University Parkville Campus, The University High School, and St Aloysius College
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Barkly Square, Melbourne Central, and Newmarket Plaza closeby
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Sweet Evelyn, Green Refectory, Wide Open Road, Barkly's Kitchen, Ciao Mamma!, and Tom Phat Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Royal Park, Princes Park, and Melbourne Zoo
- Direct 505 bus route to Melbourne University at your doorstep,. Trains are just a short walk away.
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to - https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for or view
3. Click in 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkville
Lifestyle in Parkville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 709/61 Galada Avenue, Parkville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.