709/20 Pelican Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2021
Rent ID: 4247342
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open plan, plenty of natural light
An opportunity to obtain the ultimate inner city lifestyle. This two bedroom apartment offers expansive 180 degree views, amazing natural light and convenience to the city.
- Large open plan living space with floor to ceiling glass offering great natural light and superb views
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe space and ensuite
- Designer kitchen offer's island bench with caeser stone benchtops
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Secure under cover parking
Well equipped gym. Fully secure building with video intercom. On site concierge. Located east of Hyde Park 'Monument' is a easy stroll to the majority of CBD destinations and Sydney's vibrant city fringe. 'Monument' offers an amazing lifestyle and convenience.
Available : 9th February 2021
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
709/20 Pelican Street, Surry Hills, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.