708/1-3 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2396089
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER TBA
Luxuriously appointed apartment with 180-degree views spanning from the city across Parramatta River and to Breakfast Point. Architecturally designed, this complex enjoys a communal rooftop garden with BBQ facilities with an uninterrupted city and water views.
- Main bedroom with water views, 2 built in robes and ensuite
- Second bedroom with city views and built in robe
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances, including dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Large entertaining balcony with timber decking provides the indoor/outdoor feel and can be used in all seasons
- Elegant main bathroom with plenty of storage
- Internal laundry + large entry foyer suitable as a study nook
- Secure car space + storage cage
- Also features visual intercom, air conditioning and lift access
With restaurants, cafes, Gladesville Shopping Village all at your doorstep, frequent bus transport to the city, Top Ryde, Macquarie and Parramatta while only 10km to the CBD, this brand new unit offers absolute convenience.
Available date: 14/10/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 708/1-3 Wharf Road, Gladesville.