707 Buccaneer Place,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2021
Rent ID: 4562031
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Four Bedroom
"PLEASE READ. You must apply for the property before an inspection will take place. Register your interest in this property by clicking "Apply". You will then receive an email with instructions on how to apply."
Located in the Heart of Ballarat - the CBD is only 500m from your doorstep! Conveniently positioned in Buccaneer Place, is this practical, comfortable and attractive home. Consisting of 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (ensuite to master), DLUG, light filled open plan kitchen/dining/living area and low maintenance courtyard, it is ideal for the professional couple whilst also having adequate room for the family! A split system is provided for comfort no matter the season, whilst the spacious kitchen allows sufficient space for entertaining guests.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 707 Buccaneer Place, Ballarat Central. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced and dishwasher.