707/1 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2471525
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Apartment in Prime Central Location
This modern apartment has a lot to offer, located in high quality living in city fringe location, Situated on the 7th floor of this secure complex and within walking distance to Queen Victoria Market, city, Lygon Street, Universities and transport just outside your door.
- Two bedrooms with robes
- Open plan lounge with balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- European laundry with dryer and washing machine included
- Private landscaped communal courtyard
- Rooftop terrace and barbeque area
- Option for Furnished will be an additional $30 per week - $430.00 per week
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
2 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
707/1 Bouverie Street, Carlton, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carlton.