707/168 Liverpool Road,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100054
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two-Bedroom in Oasis
Two-bedroom apartment in the Oasis building, located in the heart of the Inner West & creating the perfect urban choice for Sydney residents. Featuring an oversized living area filled with natural light & a distinctively designed kitchen equipped with Miele appliances.
- Miele appliances, gas cooktop, stone benchtop and mirror splashback
- Built-in wardrobe
- Plush carpet and ceramic tiles
- Air conditioning
- Internal laundry with wall mounted clothes dryer
- Security intercom
- Single security basement car park
(Disclaimer)The information shown is for illustration and marketing purposes only. Similar property but not be an exact representation of the property. Inspection is required to clarify the specification of the property.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Ashfield comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 707/168 Liverpool Road, Ashfield today!