706/51-63 Crown Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
Rent ID: 4079307
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to the "Crown Gardens"
Positioned on the 7th floor in the premier development "Crown Gardens" with a North facing aspect, this expansive unit comes to the market after being occupied by the same tenant for a number of years.
Drenched with natural light throughout the day and capturing the beauty that Sydney has to offer this unit offers house like proportions set over 252sqms.
- Combined living and dining flowing to an entertainer's balcony overlooking the gardens of The Domain, St Mary's Cathedral, the Bridge and across to Woolloomooloo Bay.
- Master with walk-in-robe, en suite and views
- Second and third bedrooms both with BIR's, plantation shutters and balcony access
- Separate study with ample natural light - also access to balcony
- Large gourmet gas kitchen, granite bench tops, Euro stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom with granite vanity, separate bath and shower
- Second guest bathroom featuring granite vanity and shower
- Ducted air conditioning/heating; Large internal laundry
- Porte Cochere entrance, ample visitor parking
- Common facilities include 24 hour on-site concierge, in-ground heated pool, sauna, rooftop BBQ facilities, library, gym, meeting room, various common garden spaces
- Secure basement parking
50m to Woolworth
40m to 311 Bus Stop
210m to 200, 324, 325 Bus Stop
750m to Kings Cross Train Station
1.0km to Martin Place Train Station
550m to Sydney Grammar School
650m to Plunkett Street Public School
1.1km to Darlinghurst Public School
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Picture yourself living at 706/51-63 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.