$600 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
706/2 Broughton Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4714155
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Only 1 minute away from Canterbury Station & supermarkets Aldi & Woolworths, this apartment features:
- 2 bedrooms plus 1 study room
- Ducted air conditions in living area and bedrooms
- Spacious bedroom with built-in
- Light filled open plan tiled living area
- Contemporary gas kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Secure car space + storage
Price : $600 per week
Please contact to inspect today
Roy Hwang - 0402 711 051
Milo Van - 0404 549 300
***UPDATED OPEN HOME SCHEDULE***
Please check the advertising daily for any updated open home schedule. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased.
DISCLAIMER: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections / open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 706/2 Broughton Street, Canterbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.