706/19 Marcus Clarke Street,
City, ACT 2601
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4515909
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Canberra City at it's finest
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately we will not be conducting open homes. One on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact our agent for further information
Designed by award-winning architects Fender Katsilidis, this beautiful luxury apartment in the New Acton building, also known as The ApARTments creates a convenient and stylish lifestyle. Walking distance to Canberra City with many restaurants and shopping areas. The area has many popular cafes, Palace Cinema and Cafe 21 are located in the building next door.
- Good sized two bedrooms bedroom + study
- Spacious kitchen with high-quality appliances and induction cooktop
- Ducted heating and cooling to keep you comfortable all year round
- Large living area with beautiful views of Black Mountain tower
- Main bedroom has walk-thru robe plus ensuite
- Bonus large study area
- Floor to ceiling windows, plus sliding doors out to the balcony
- Underground security car park with storage cage
- Facilities to the complex include a gym and outdoor communal gardens
- Walking distance to the heart of Canberra's CBD
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Energy Efficient Rating unknown
- Available now
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Lifestyle in City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 706/19 Marcus Clarke Street, City is unfurnished and available to rent.