706/16 Aspinall Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,165 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2886273
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS 1 Bedroom Apartment
Due to the current health risks, we WILL NOT be conducting any open inspections for this apartment.
Please click the following link to be directed to our application form.
We will only be holding private inspections once your application is processed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!
Please be aware this is an NRAS apartment and you will need to apply for a number before being able to apply for this apartment.
Available for NRAS Eligible Tenants.
If you require more information about NRAS and how to register for your NRAS ID please visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/renting/rent-assistance/nras.
This affordable 1-bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of Nundah Village offers:
- Open kitchen/living/dining
- One spacious bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes
- One bathroom with built-in internal laundry
- Generous balcony, perfect for entertaining!
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Tiled kitchen and bathrooms
- The carpeted living area and bedrooms
- Access to pool and BBQ area
- Secure and safe building
- Car space in the secure basement
- Walking distance to Nundah train station and only a few steps away from Toombul Shopping Centre and Brisbane City
- Close to Nundah State School
- Situated in the heart of Nundah Village
- Under 10 minutes to the Brisbane Airport and DFO
- 1 month free Internet with Gigafy! Already installed!
Please note that each apartment is similar and the displayed photos may not depict the exact apartment- they are intended as a visual.
Due to COVID-19, inspections will be limited. If you are interested in booking in an inspection, please contact 3266 4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find a time that best suits you.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
You could be living at 706/16 Aspinall Street, Nundah before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how