706/1 Elland Avenue,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Rent ID: 3581253
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location & Lifestyle within Box Hill High School Zone-Furnished
This cleanly composed contemporary apartment in Box Hill represents a text-book study in low-maintenance designer living. Located close to Box Hills renowned restaurants and cafes, everything you could want is at your doorstep.
Set on the 7th floor, this north facing good sized 2 bedroom apartment features an air-conditioned spacious open-plan living (owner has changed the third bedroom to enlarge the living area) and dining room with contemporary carpets, floor to ceiling windows and a covered balcony. A state-of-the-art kitchen equipped with modern appliances (including gas stove, oven and rangehood). Two bedrooms both with BIR. Central and Ensuite bathroom with modern finishes. Other features include: on-site car stacker parking, secured intercom system.
Only few mins walk to Box Hill Central, trains and tram. Easy access to freeway.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 706/1 Elland Avenue, Box Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $630 Brand new brilliant Apartment
- ID:3877464/17 Poplar Str...
- $780/Week Short Term Stay
- ID:3881037/17 Poplar Str...
- $645 NEAR NEW TOP FLOOR 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ID:3911742/17 Poplar Str...
- $720/WEEK 2 BEDROOM HIGH FLOOR FURNISHED
- 2204/545 Station Street,...