706/225 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375282
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment For Lease
The Nova is located at the corner of Elizabeth Street/ Little Bourke Street. Situated in the city centre, providing you easy access to public transport, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes. The nearest tram Stop along Elizabeth Street is within a 50m radius of the apartment complex, taking you to Flinders Station, Queen Victoria Market and the University of Melbourne. Besides, you could travel on tram route 96 on Bourke Street to Southern Cross Station and Crown Casino with ease. During weekends, you may enjoy your time with family and friends at the Bourke Street Mall, Emporium and Melbourne Central which are all within a 500 m radius of the property.
# Bathroom with a bathtub
# Bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
# Wall-mounted panel heaters available in bedrooms and lounge room
All residents of The Nova can access the gymnasium located at ground level.
Please note that Photo I.D must be presented during Open Inspection. Either 2Apply or 1Form application is accepted.
* RT Edgar Monash advises that inspection times and property availability are subject to be changed or cancelled without prior notice. All reasonable care is taken with the advertised description and photos and all interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries
(i.e. school admissions etc) to satisfy themselves with regards to the advertised property. It is every interested party's responsibility to inspect the property prior to making an application.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 706/225 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.