706/105 Stirling Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th August 2021
Rent ID: 4503487
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIVE IN LUXURY
Act now to secure your luxury inner city residence. Designed for the discerning occupant, no detail has been overlooked to create the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Rising at the corner of Stirling and Aberdeen Streets in Perth, Oracle will offer the ultimate connected life. Walk to the transit hub of the Perth Train Station, the shopping and dining of the CBD, the arts and theatre of the Cultural Centre, and the cafés, restaurants and buzzing nightlife of Northbridge and Beaufort Street. A short ride on a bus, bike or train will also get you to Kings Park, the café strips of Mount Lawley and Leederville, the Crown Entertainment Complex, and so much more.
Living in an Oracle apartment will feel like coming home to your own five star hotel a peaceful, restive oasis in the hustle and bustle of the CBD. The social dimension will focus on two superb common areas: the fitness hub of the Podium level, with its extensive gym, yoga room, saunas and pool, and the relaxation zone on the extraordinary Rooftop Deck a spectacular sky garden incorporating luxurious open-air furnishings, barbecues, a private dining room and a video theatre for movies and gaming.
- Luxurious kitchen featuring stone benchtop, electric cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Open plan dining/living with beautiful timber flooring
- Bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and mirrored built-in robe
- Bathroom / laundry with mirrored storage and dryer included
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- NBN and Pay TV access
- 11m2 south facing balcony
- 2m2 lock-up store room
- 1x secure, undercover car bay
- Video intercom
World class common facilities:
- Heated swimming pool with baja shelf and inbuilt sun lounges
- Fitness Hub with extensive gym
- Yoga room with interactive TV
- Rooftop relaxation zone with cabanas
- Skygarden with communal terrace space
- Three separate barbecue areas
- Private dining room
- Media room for movies, sports and gaming
- Building security with CCTV and onsite manager
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Perth? 706/105 Stirling Street, Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.