706/100 Bowen Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3503998
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious & Fully Furnished CBD Unit
Ideally located at the nexus of Spring Hill, the CBD and Fortitude Valley, you are within an easy stroll of the very best of Brisbane, yet nestled within a quiet complex that offers excellent amenities and a relaxed easy-living vibe.
Central railway station, Queen Street Mall, quality schools and Universities, the nightlife of the Valley, city cafes and restaurants are all within easy walking distance – and even Woolworths is just around the corner!
Fully-furnished and ready for you to move in, this immaculately maintained home has a generous 93m2 floorspace plus the convenience of secure under-cover car parking and storage.
- Modern kitchen with soft close cabinetry and quality appliances
- Laminate timber floors and air-conditioning in the open-plan living/kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-ins and air-conditioning
- Second bedroom of larger proportions with built-ins and ceiling fan
- Large bathroom
- Separate internal laundry
- Indoor, covered heated 25m lap pool, sauna and gymnasium
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
- To book/attend an inspection please register your details online via the ‘Contact Agent’ (or) ‘Book Inspection’ tab located against this listing.
- You must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur.
*Please Note: some items of furniture may differ to those in the pictures. It is recommended that you inspect the property.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Spring Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 706/100 Bowen Street, Spring Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how