705/25 Laycock Street,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4065386
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Mantra Residences@ Legends Hotel. Twin Furnished Room on the 7th Floor
This hotel room has just become available on the 7th floor in Mantra Legends.
- Electricity and water included in the rent
- Private balcony with ocean views
- Hair dryer
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Bar Fridge
- No kitchen facilities
** Photo's are indicative of room type only- furnishings may vary
**Linen & Towels not included
Lagoon style pool
Fully equipped gymnasium
** In accordance with recent Government directives in response to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Hotel facilities may experience temporary closures or changes to operating times and/or services provided.
- 100m from Surfers Paradise beach
- 100m to shops, restaurants and cafes
- 200m to Cavill Avenue (main street of Surfers Paradise)
By leasing directly with Mantra Realty Residences Team, you will access hotel accommodation discounts of up to 25% at selected Art Series, Peppers, Mantra and BreakFree Retreats, Resorts and Hotels throughout Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Hawaii.
Ask us about complimentary access to the exclusive MANTRA RESIDENTIAL REWARDS* program - your key to accessing exclusive accommodation discounts and other special offers exclusive to Mantra Realty tenants.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
For more information or to arrange a private or virtual inspection please contact Mantra Realty Residences Team on 07 5631 2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: All attendees must register for an inspection.
To register please email your name and contact number to email@example.com
Registering your details will also ensure you are informed of any changes or cancellations to the inspection
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom apartment in Surfers Paradise comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 705/25 Laycock Street, Surfers Paradise today!