705/422 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4130663
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In the heart of the city
This two bedroom apartment is located in the charming Temple Court Building, superbly positioned right in the heart of the CBD, with cafes, restaurants and trams at your fingertips.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Sun filled lounge area
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and fridge.
- Two spacious carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes and queen sized beds.
- Modern bathroom and European style laundry with Electrolux washing machine and dryer included.
- Building includes full time care taker, security swipe card access and intercom.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 705/422 Collins Street, Melbourne today!