704/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358084
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MODERN & STYLISH APARTMENT CLOSE TO THE CITY
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured façade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation close to the city, universities and hospitals and a level of livability and quality seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This property comes with WHITEGOODS and features: -
- Fully carpeted in bedroom with sliding mirror built in wardrobes
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Whitegoods included microwave and fridge
- Spacious Balcony Area
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the building's gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19 when available!
**Photos are for illustrative purpose only.
*** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 704/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne today!