Exceptionally Large Living Areas - $715
703/53 Wyandra Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4453421
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LIGHT FILLED AND SPACIOUS - $715/wk
Exceptionally large 2-bedroom, 2 MPR + 2-bathroom apartment with full height glass windows allowing for abundance of natural light onto the kitchen, dining and living spaces & study rooms, super-fast NBN and balconies with City & River Views. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Woolworths, COMO residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living. Freshly laid Italian stone flooring throughout living/kitchen/dining.
Reserve your Virtual or Private tour TODAY via the 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' tab. Alternatively we are available 8am to 7pm everyday by calling 1300 CITY RLTY.
An architectural landmark with exceptionally large internal layout, soaring ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 9m x 4m dining and lounge. King size dual master bedrooms with private ensuites.
1. Spacious dining and lounge up to 9m long & 4m wide - Italian stone flooring
2. Full height kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
3. In-demand Multi-purpose rooms, offices and studys
4. Super-fast NBN Internet
5. Master bedroom king size includes private balcony, acoustic and tinted glazing, block out + sheer curtains & TV provision
6. Bedroom two also king sized and features walk in robe, built in study space plus ensuite access
7. Spacious walk in robes to both bedrooms with hanging and shelving space
8. Stone top ensuites with bathtub in second ensuite
9. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
10. Air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
11. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
12. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
13. On-site management offering access to dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc
1. Rooftop recreation deck (level 4) with heated ultra-luxurious, crystal clear, tiled swimming pool
2. Sun lounges for tanning and relaxing capturing morning sun
3. Olympic Endorsed, State of the Art Technogym cardio machines including ; Treadmill, Vario, Elliptical, Bike and dual weight machines.
4. 24/7 on site management with office at front entry
5. Luxurious marble and timber lobby which leads to intimate and welcoming high-speed elevators.
6. Private and secure basement car parking
7. 12 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
8. Smoke-Free Building
Location Top Ten:
1. 550m Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m - New Farm Park one of Brisbanes oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Teneriffe is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 703/53 Wyandra Street, Teneriffe.