703/46-50 Haig Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3994104
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FABULOUS PLACE TO LIVE AND PLAY!!!
Perfect location - minutes away from Crown:
Partly Furnished 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom Apartment with Fridge, washing machine, dryer and microwave.
Please note that sofa and other furniture are not included.
This building located within the highly sought-after inner city location of Southbank, Tiara features a contemporary architectural design that truly celebrates its superb city and bay views.
-Superior Corlan benchtops, premium European stainless steel gas cooking appliances and concealed refrigerators.
-Separate European style laundry is cleverly concealed, with washing machine and drier supplied and ready to use.
- Heated Salt-water lap pool
- Slip system air-conditioner
- Secure onsite car parking with remote control access
- Exceptional access to Melbourne's very best lifestyle amenity, with CBD cafes, restaurants, retail shopping and public transport, plus the stunning Port Philip Bay beaches, all within easy reach.
- Light-filled living area and bedroom with breathtaking view
NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
1form applications accepted.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Enter your details and choose the day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 703/46-50 Haig Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.