703/31-33 Albany Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4161150
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located on the Eastern side of the building on Level 7 and receiving plenty of morning sun, this brand new, 2 bedroom, unfurnished apartment is well proportioned with open plan living areas flowing to the winter garden and queen sized bedrooms purposely positioned separately away from each space.
Fitted with sleek European appliances, stone bench tops and charcoal joinery, your kitchen will provide a beautiful canvas in which to compose and create.
Stylish and sophisticated bathrooms with brick-patterned tiles, stone features and designer matt black fixtures will have you bathed in luxury.
Easy access to a secure basement parking area including a well sized storage cage.
With a private rooftop garden and just moments away from the Crows Nest village hub, the apartment is within a sanctuary of stylish living.
- Timber floors (carpet in bedrooms)
- Zoned ducted air conditioning and low-energy LED lights
- European appliances, gas cooking including a dishwasher
- Stone bench tops, glass splash-backs charcoal joinery
- European style laundry including a tumble dryer
- Study nook
- Shared rooftop garden with BBQ facilities
- Secure parking space with storage cage
- Located in the heart of bustling Crows Nest
- Close to St Leonards train station and City bus links
- Within close proximity to the Crows Nest Metro Station (on completion)
- Boutique complex of only 35 residences
- Pets will not be considered
To submit your application please visit snug.com/apply/holmesstclair
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 703/31-33 Albany Street, Crows Nest before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.