703/2A Elsie Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 4166406
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North Facing One Year Young Apartment With Stunning Views
Sun-drenched balcony and alluring views overlooking the city skyline, this near new apartment offers a lifestyle like no other. Enviably positioned, this ultra modern apartment is not to be missed out on!
- Generous bedroom connects seamlessly with an entertainment balcony through floor to ceiling glass doors
- Northerly aspects inviting the natural light into the premises throughout the day
- Sleek tiled flooring over the open lounge/dining, easy to maintain
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, quality & luxurious European appliances
- Separate study area with additional storage cabinet, ideal for working from home
- Security Intercom system and ducted A/C throughout
- Secure basement car space & storage cage situated right behind it
- Communal rooftop garden with BBQ facilities and stunning city & district views
- A stones throw away from Westfield Shopping Centre, Burwood Railway Station, restaurants, Cafes and all other amenities.
For further enquiries please contact Kenny Gu on 0422 886 223 and/or to arrange a private viewing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
You could be living at 703/2A Elsie Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.