703/2 Snedden Drive,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4269232
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BREATHTAKING CITY VIEWS IN SKY GARDEN!
Boasting an incredible location, breathtaking city views and access to resort style amenities, be the first to live in this brand new one bedroom apartment in Sky Garden!
• Open plan living with split system heating/cooling and balcony access
• Space saving L-shaped kitchen with stainless appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven
• Bedroom with built-in robes and floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the view
• Sparkling bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
• European laundry
• Spectacular city views from bedroom, living area, and balcony
• Large private balcony to take in the views!
• Huge storage room directly across from the front door
• Video intercom
• Secure building entry
• One secure car space
• Onsite building manager
Residents have the luxury of amenities from building A including;
• Steam room
• Yoga studio
• Lounge areas
• BBQ facilities
• Vegetable gardens
• Outdoor podium gardens
• Kids play area
• Outdoor fitness areas
Impeccable location with the Glen Shopping Centre at your doorstep, Glen Waverley train Station, Kingsway Restaurants/cafes, this apartment offers the perfect low maintenance, luxury living!
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Waverley is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 703/2 Snedden Drive, Glen Waverley.