$400- $425 per week
703/252 Flinders Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Rent ID: 4429614
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Available Now! - Stunning Fully-Furnished City Apartment - Live in Luxury!
Property Link: https://youtu.be/N4uwIRTW7AA
Come home to your oasis every evening and sit out on the balcony that captures the gorgeous twinkling lights of the hills, and feel serene. This apartment is fully furnished for your convenience, and provides peace and quiet on the top level with only 3 other apartments on your floor.
Features we love about this property;
- 1 large bedroom with built in robes and windows providing lovely views over Adelaide
- Plenty of storage within this apartment, with a full wall of cupboards;
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/meals with French doors - direct access your very own private balcony
- Kitchen with dishwasher, built in fridge and ample cupboard space
- Separate bathroom with spacious shower
- European Laundry with washing machine/dryer
- Ducted A/C & Heater in every room to ensure your comfort all year round
- Secure key access to building
- Private roof-top entertainment area for residents use, perfect for unwinding with a glass of wine on a warm night
Located close to all facilities and some amazing restaurants and parklands. Only a short walk to Rundle Mall, Rundle Street, the famous Adelaide Central Markets and Hutt St with supermarkets and plenty of eateries to choose from.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
Please register for any open inspections you will be attending (using the buttons below if shown) or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/ unexpected changes.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Picture yourself living at 703/252 Flinders Street, Adelaide. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.