702/81B Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4838560
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASED for $540 per week. If you own an apartment or home, please contact Anthony Fleming 0437 929 484, [email protected], for a free sales or rental market appraisal.
The perfect blend of size, style and location close to all of Penrith's lifestyle amenities provides a superb opportunity for buyers with this spacious 7th floor apartment. Its well-planned single level layout provides a great low maintenance living environment with fresh interiors, good proportions and an elevated setting that captures a sweeping district outlook.
- Featuring 88sqm of living area including a flowing open design
- Floorboards to living and carpet to bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Air con in living room and master bedroom
- A private and sunlit balcony that flows off the living area
- NBN connected, pet friendly building and a study nook
- Stylish gas eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
- Security car space, storage cage, lift access and intercom entrance
- Landscaped gardens as common area
A new generation is discovering the magic of Penrith with its world-class shopping amenities, excellent café and dining scene plus express rail transport to the city. Residents of the Thornton Estate are right next door to Penrith train station and Westfield and have access to Ron Mulock Oval, walkways and cycle paths that lead to Penrith's CBD, as well as the community playground and BBQ area.
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 702/81B Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.