702/79 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4094253
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated unit in the heart of Bondi junction with balcony Call or email to arrange a private viewing.
For a private viewing book in by contacting us directly by email, phone or clicking the booking button.
This perfectly placed recently renovated studio is a must see. Features a new kitchen, renovated bathroom, sunny north facing balcony with Junction view. Just half a block from the Bus/rail interchange and Bondi Junction Mall and a block and a half from Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Modern kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Minutes to Bondi Junction Rail/Bus Interchanges
- No off street parking
- Lift in building
- 5 minutes walk to bus/Rail interchange
- 5 minutes walk to Westfield Bondi Juntion
- 2 minutes walk to Eastgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Minutes walk to Oxford St Mall
- 6 or 12 months with the option to renew afterwards
- No smoking
- No pets
**ARRANGE A VIEWING TIME ONLINE**
Arranging a viewing is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU. To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book a viewing time.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for a viewing time today!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi Junction
Lifestyle in Bondi Junction
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 702/79 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.