702/770D Toorak Road,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
Rent ID: 801592
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM + STUDY EXCELLENT CONDITION
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE DURING THE WEEK AND ON SATURDAY BETWEEN 10.00 - 11.30AM PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK A TIME. TYSON 0412 683 088.
In line with government guidelines please PRE-REGISTER to ensure you have a spot during the advertised inspection time.
Located in 'Premium Tooronga Complex', this apartment is situated on the 7th floor. It comprises of a large open-plan kitchen with spacious lounge room, large bedroom, study & bathroom, European laundry and integrated heating/cooling. Quality finishes throughout with Bosch Appliances, stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, marble in the bathroom and secure undercover car space.
* Access to gym, 25 metre heated swimming pool and sauna
* Part of the Tooronga Shopping Centre complex - Home Full Line Coles Supermarket, 1st Choice Liquor and over 25 specialty stores and cafes.
* Only 850 metres to Tooronga Train Station and 750 metres to Burke Road Tram and minutes from the Monash M1 Freeway.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 702/770D Toorak Road, Glen Iris. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.