702/45 Claremont Street,
South Yarra, VIC 3141
$1,369 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4127359
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN COMFORT IN THE HEART OF SOUTH YARRA
Located in the sleek and stylish "SEE" apartment building, this unfurnished one bedroom apartment is perfectly situated in the heart of the South Yarra and within close proximity to South Yarra train station, Chapel Street and Toorak road's bars and restaurants, Royal Botanical Gardens, walking path and bikes track along the Yarra.
The apartment comprises:
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, marble bench tops
- Open living / dining area
- Spacious bedroom with large built in robe
- Tiled Bathroom with large shower and storage
- Great size balcony with room for an outdoor setting
- White goods included
- Gas and hot water supplied - SAVE COSTS ON BILLS!!
Residents of the SEE building will have access to building facilities, when available, which include:
- Generous communal lounge
- Landscaped rooftop terrace garden with BBQ area
- Communal entertaining area with sculpted banquettes lining the garden edge & open air fireplace
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Yarra
Lifestyle in South Yarra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Yarra? 702/45 Claremont Street, South Yarra could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.