702/41 Crown Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4242304
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Superior standard of coastal glamour!
Awash with sunlight and contemporary chic this executive two bed plus study stands above the rest.
-Situated on level 7 with sweeping elevated city and ocean views
-Configured for statement comfort with open interiors and walls of glass
-Stylish modern kitchen comprising stone benchtop, breakfast bar, glass mirrored splashback, gas appliances and dishwasher
-Generous living area opening seamlessly to the expansive balcony
-Airconditioning for your comfort
-Two generous sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes with the main offering its own ensuite
-Additional room suitable for use as a study, play area or media room
-Exclusive residents only garden sanctuary with a luxurious pool, BBQ areas and viewing platforms
-Lift access, secure intercom entry and secure parking space
-Complete with Euro internal laundry and dryer
-The property is located within easy walking distance to all that Wollongong has to offer such as local beaches, dining, entertainment and public transport and WIN stadium only approximately 2 minutes away
-No pets sorry
***BOOK AN INSPECTION NOW - REFER TO DETAILS BELOW*** Realestate.com.au only.
1. To book an inspection click the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details for an instant response
2. Register to join an existing inspection or; If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
NOTE - If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Wollongong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 702/41 Crown Street, Wollongong.