Offer above $2500
702/39 Mends Street,
South Perth, WA 6151
$10,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454865
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The WOW Factor
UNFURNISHED - Prepare to be impressed by the breathtaking views from this brand new luxury Sub-Penthouse . Delight in Perth's most iconic views of the Swan River and City skyline, from this pristine South Perth location. Enjoy a rare lifestyle where the river, the city and the charming Mends Street dining and shopping precinct flow together at your front door.
A luxury Sub-Penthouse boasting 300sqm, family-sized indoor and outdoor living, comes with high ceilings, and an array of the world's finest luxury appliances, fixtures and fittings. This spectacular apartment comes with Two massive living areas with 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an office and 2 car bays. Offering open planned living with direct balcony access, Sliding & Stacking doors open onto large, sociable alfresco balconies, equipped with built-in barbecues for year-round entertaining.
Perfectly located in South Perth, where you can indulge in leisurely pursuits near or on the water. Walk, jog or cycle the riverside pathways or step aboard the ferry for a quick 7 minute passage to Elizabeth Quay and Perth CBD. South Perth's local cafe and restaurant culture is equally enticing with Atomic Cafe, Marquay, Coco's and the historic Windsor Hotel all within a short stroll.
Boasting a seemingly endless list of features including:
* Open planned massive living and meals space with flow through to balcony
* The Master bedroom with over sized built in robes, an en suite with a free standing bath, frameless shower, double vanity and heated towel rails
* Two other generous sized bedrooms with en suite
* Modern kitchen with an array of Miele integrated appliances including induction cooktop, built-in range hood, integrated refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave oven fully equip this kitchen.
* A Scullery attached to the main kitchen
* Separate Office
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning
* Heated flooring
* Two Secure Car bays PLUS lockable storage facility
* Sorry no Pets
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our Business Development Manager Ervina on 0432 368 580 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Perth
Lifestyle in South Perth
You could be living at 702/39 Mends Street, South Perth before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.