702/2 Akuna Street,
City, ACT 2601
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3980822
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Located in the 'Waldorf Hotel' is this fully furnished and equipped two bedroom apartment, on the seventh floor with views across the city and to Parliament House this is the best location. The Waldorf Hotel is secure with 24 hour reception desk, restaurant on the ground floor and lift access to the car park.
The apartment complex is on Akuna Street in the heart of the City with the Canberra Shopping Centre at your door step, plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars around and public transport just around the corner.
Features to this apartment include:
- Open plan living
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Both bedrooms have built-in robes
- Bathroom includes a bath
- European style laundry with dryer
- One underground car space and storage cage
Complex features include:
- Large outdoor BBQ/Entertaining Area
- Indoor lap pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Tennis court on top of the complex
No current EER
Civic is the name by which the central business district of Canberra is commonly known. It is also called Civic Centre, City Centre, Canberra City and Canberra, but its official division name is City.
Canberra's City was established in 1927, although the division name City was not gazetted until 20 September 1928. Walter Burley Griffin's design for Canberra included a "Civic Centre" with a separate "Market Centre" located at what is now Russell. However Prime Minister Stanley Bruce vetoed this idea and only the Civic Centre was developed; the idea of the Market Centre was abandoned.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 1Form ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in City comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 702/2 Akuna Street, City today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how