702/11 David Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4136232
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Expansive apartment living!
Welcome to Supply Co. Richmond Lofts and this truly stunning three bedroom home!
Originally being offered as two separate apartments, this three bedroom family apartment offers an impressive scale throughout, with the addition of 2 car spaces and a double storage cage.
Being offered for lease for the first time since being built, this gorgeous home will be highly sought after.
The property features;
- Stunning master bedroom and walk through robe
- Well appointed ensuite with large shower and couples vanity setup
- Large entertainers kitchen with breakfast bar
- High quality european kitchen appliances
- Huge butlers pantry
- Split system heating and cooling throughout
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- Full laundry with additional storage
- Built in study space, perfect for WFH setup
- Impressive balcony with the ability for several outdoor zones
- Sweeping city views across Richmond
- Versatile open plan living area
- NBN Fibre connection
- Storage for days!
Supply Co. includes common facilities that include a large landscaped communal terraces, residents lounge and a multi-purpose yoga studio/private dining room with access to a fully equipped kitchen.
Also, with the building being located a very short walk from Victoria Gardens shopping centre, supermarkets, cafes, 24 hour gyms and even Ikea are just at your doorstep.
With easy access to the local strips on Victoria Street and Bridge road, in addition to local favorites such as the Royston Hotel, Mountain Goat brewery, Veneziano Coffee and so much more you'll never be far from the action.
On top of that, the Capital City trail is moments from the building, which takes in the beautiful Yarra river and surrounding parks.
Don't delay here - this property will be popular!
Applications are welcomed based on the viewing of the photos and video provided - we will then be in touch regarding a private inspection.
You can apply for the property using 1form, just click the "Apply Online" button in the ad.
If you have any questions once you've viewed the video, contact Rob on 0432 693 269 or at email@example.com.
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS - THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 702/11 David Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.