702/1 Church Avenue,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Rent ID: 4656468
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MGM MARTIN THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this modern & spacious 3 bedroom apartment offering superior quality finishes, exceptional city fringe living, moments to shops, schools, cafes, parks, public transport, Sydney Airport and minutes to the CBD.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
- North facing entertainer's balcony
Modern kitchen with gas cook top and Caesar stone bench tops
- Three bedrooms; Master bedroom with en-suite
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Two secure car spaces
Where is it?
Located in the heart of Mascot, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Enjoy the convenience of being within close proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, major road systems, next to Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive from Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney's other major conveniences.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 702/1 Church Avenue, Mascot. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.