702/631 Victoria Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$1,543 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4390279
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exemplifying Style & Quality
This 1 bedroom, brand new apartment is just a short walk to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre opposite with Bridge Road/Swan Street eateries and boutiques also close by.
- 1 bedrooms with built in robes
- Sleek central bathroom large shower
- Superior kitchen with Gaggeneau Appliances
- Beautiful wide engineered Oak floors
- Sustainable 6+ Star Green Living Inside and Out
- World-Class Resident Amenities
- Exquisite Location on the Banks of the Yarra River
- Only a 15min tram ride to the Paris-end of Collins St
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre across the road
Nestled in the bank of the Yarra River, a mere 3km from the CBD. The Parkhouse offers a newly created precinct, at the forefront of modern living.
Brilliantly designed by SJB Architects and executed with Sue Carr interiors, expertly mixing stone, deep timber panelling and earthy oak; creating a divine modern fusion.
World-class amenity with flexibility and connection at the centre of design provides generous and well thought out shared spaces including; lap pool, gymnasium, cinema, children's indoor playroom, residence lounge and library.
Book to inspect, enquire online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0421 679 021 for more information
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 702/631 Victoria Street, Abbotsford. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.