702/120 James Ruse Drive,
Rosehill, NSW 2142
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4367305
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment close to Parramatta CBD
Exceptionally positioned for ultimate convenience, this North East facing apartment features spacious living/dining and oversized bedrooms. Offering a superb urban lifestyle close to Parramatta CBD, transport and main arterial roads. Apartment has been professionally cleaned with carpets steam cleaned.
Property features include:
- Open plan lounge room and dining joining to balcony
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtop
- Main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- King sized second bedroom also with builtin robe
- Internal laundry with space for washing machine and dryer
- Secure car space
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rosehill
Lifestyle in Rosehill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Rosehill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 702/120 James Ruse Drive, Rosehill.