701/9 Eades Street,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$4,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th April 2021
Rent ID: 3641637
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AN EAST MELBOURNE TREASURE...
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Elevated on the 7th floor with lift access you'll find this modern and fabulous apartment.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Open living/dining that spills out to the East facing balcony with views out towards the Dandenong's and opposite Fitzroy Gardens!
- Bedrooms with built in robes.
- Master has an en-suite PLUS an additional semi separate room used for dressing room or study.
- Main bathroom has sleek finishes and includes a bath.
- Separate laundry where you will also have a linen press.
- Heating and Cooling throughout.
- Secured entrance.
- Lease term of 13 months or 14 months preferred
**Please note the bond is equivalent to 6 weeks rent
How to register: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details - we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
Visit caine.com.au and select BOOK INSPECTION ONLINE.
By registering you will be INSTANTLY informed of any changes or updates.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 701/9 Eades Street, East Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and remote garage.