701/80 Clarendon Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3739567
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This corner apartment with lots of natural light comprises of entrance hall, open plan living/meals overlooking private balcony.
- Timber kitchen cabinetry with granite bench tops, dishwasher, stainless steel gas cook top, island bench and ample cupboard space.
- Two bedrooms with BIR's, master with ensuite
- Centrally located second bathroom both with marble features
- Separate laundry
Property also features ducted cooling/heating throughout with dual zone air conditioning (bedrooms separate zone from living area), on site building manager and security, and secure car space. It's not often an apartment as immaculately presented as this one becomes available, register your interest today.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or
cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online
feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 701/80 Clarendon Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.