701/15 Atchison Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4225221
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living with St Leonards Convenience
Conveniently located within walking distance to St Leonards station, Forum Plaza, and all amenities in Crows Nest (cafes, restaurants, shops, and transportation), this partially refurbished stylish apartment on level 7 sets for a fabulous lifestyle and absolute comfort.
- Timber flooring, spacious open plan living and dining
- Over-sized modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and European kitchen appliances
- Good-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate internal laundry, Ducted air conditioning, Intercom
- Security building, lift access, basement level car space, and gym
Sorry, no pets allowed. Available now.
For further information, please contact Ben on 0401 972 488
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from our vendors/third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only and we are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy, dimensions, reliability, currency and completeness of each illustration, description and reference.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
You could be living at 701/15 Atchison Street, St Leonards before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.