$620 pwHow much could you borrow?
681 Moggill Road,
Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th February 2022
Rent ID: 4712878
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique 1950's Split Level Design - not to be missed!
This unique family home is sure to impress with multiple living spaces, huge bedrooms and a funky open plan living and dining space split over two levels. Centrally located you will love the convenience of public transport and quick easy access to the freeway for city commuters.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plenty of natural light and breeze with direct access to front balcony.
- Study nook.
- Well appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space.
- Additional living/rumpus/media room with air conditioning, ceiling fan and access out to backyard and pool.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe and generously sized ensuite with shower and bath.
- Spacious second bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan and built in robe.
- Main bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
- In-ground swimming pool and fully fenced low maintenance yard.
- Secure/lock up garage for 1 vehicle and additional covered parking for second vehicle.
- Short walk to local cafe and shops and public transport option.
- Short drive to Kenmore Village and Tavern shopping and dining precincts and Ambrose Treacy College.
- Indooroopilly State and State High School catchment zones.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pets are considered on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapel Hill
Lifestyle in Chapel Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 681 Moggill Road, Chapel Hill. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.