655 Great Western Highway,
Faulconbridge, NSW 2776
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4501225
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for somewhere to entertain - then look no further.
This three bedroom home is not one to miss;
Located on a slip road away from the highway, allowing for privacy
New pergola area and attached large deck area, all overlooking the bush
Recently painted throughout
Near new blinds throughout
Near new timber flooring
Good size bedrooms all with built in robes
Modern kitchen and bath
Ensuite access to bathroom
Bath and shower separate
Oversize living/dining space off the kitchen
Second great size living area
Reverse cycle air in living/dining
Single lock up garage with yard access
Fully fenced and low maintenance yard
Pets welcome upon application.
Call now to make your private appointment as this one won't last long!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable being but not limited to the home owner, RP Data and Google Maps. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we ask that you adhere to the following:
* Only one person is permitted to inspect the property at any time
* Face masks are mandatory
* Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
* QR code check-in upon arrival
* Limit the touching of any surfaces
* Please remain in your car until the agent is ready to take you through the property, we cannot allow you to congregate outside
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Faulconbridge
Lifestyle in Faulconbridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, secure parking, and fully fenced. 655 Great Western Highway, Faulconbridge is perfect for the growing family.