629 Homer Street,
Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2020
Rent ID: 4110947
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
This beautifully presented home is situated on the high side of the street
*Three good sized bedrooms
*Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
*Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
*Polished timber floorboards throughout
*Separate lounge & dining plus sunroom
*Tandem lock up garage plus carport
*Easy to maintain yard
Close to transport and short distance to shops.
Call now to arrange your inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsgrove
Lifestyle in Kingsgrove
629 Homer Street, Kingsgrove, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsgrove.