626/2E Charles Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4865738
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Super Convenient Apartment!
PROPERTY ID: 207387 (quote when calling)
This 2 bedroom apartment is conveniently located above the Canterbury Plaza, next to the Canterbury Station, and close to the Cooks river!
- Woolworths and shops are just downstairs
- 1 min walking to train station
- Split air conditioning
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- 2 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
- Open kitchen, combined living and dining area
Available from 14th May!
Rent: $600/w, 4 weeks' rent as bond
Lease period: from 12 months
Please contact Peter on 0431698987 for more information!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Canterbury comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 626/2E Charles Street, Canterbury today!