620/527 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th February 2021
Rent ID: 3344389
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Apartment with City View!
Perched high in the East Central complex, this sophisticated 3 bedroom apartment offers versatile living with contemporary interiors.
- Expansive, tiled living and dining area
- Full length balcony capturing stunning views of the city skyline
- Galley style gas kitchen with stone bench and splashback
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with balcony access
- Marble bathrooms with frameless shower and quality fittings
- 3rd bedroom ideal for home office
* Floor to ceiling glass creating seamless indoor and outdoor living
* Ample storage, ducted air conditioning
* Peace of mind with security intercom, secure parking
* Minutes to the Sydney CBD, Central Station and Chinatown
* Public transport at your doorstep
Available now. Call us today to be the first to inspect this sophisticated apartment !
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 620/527 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.