615/117 Flockton Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3789385
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Two Bedroom Unit in Prime Location
Entering via a private, gated community, the size and luxurious appointments make this the best apartment in the sought-after Evvien community! Less than 10km to the CBD, you're only minutes from North West Private and Prince Charles Hospital, Everton Park Hotel, North-West Plaza Shopping Centre, Westfield Chermside, Chipmunks Playland and Cafe, and endless public transport options!
Property Features Include -
- Spacious kitchen featuring a marble bench top, breakfast bar with integrated display cabinets, wine rack and Stainless Steel Milano Oven and Dishwasher
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe with frosted panels, air-conditioning and ceiling fans and private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and marble vanity
- Second bedroom features built-in mirrored robes, ceiling fans and access to the balcony. The main bathroom offers the same luxurious appointments including floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain-shower with rail and mixer.
- Large balcony is privately positioned away from the main thoroughfare and perfect for entertaining with a leafy scenic outlook overlooking the swimming pool and also features a sun-shade roller blind.
- Secure, underground carpark with close proximity to lift
- Intercom security
- Air-conditioned living and master with ceiling fans
- In-ground swimming pool and spa
- Barbecue facilities perfect for summer entertaining
This property will not last long! Please contact AUMR Ascot for an inspection 3154 5707.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 615/117 Flockton Street, Everton Park. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how