613/74 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4701073
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DESIGNER APARTMENT CLOSE TO THE CBD & CLOSE TO THE BEACH
The "Monarc" is acclaimed for its luxurious amenities, gym and residents lounge/dining facilities. This stylish city-base or canny investment will excite and delight with its sleek layout, quality fit-out
The kitchen features stainless steel European appliances and chrome tap ware alongside reconstituted stone bench tops. Coloured glass splash backs deliver quality and durable style while metallic laminate and veneer joinery result in polished sophistication.
Bathrooms are designed with stylish intelligence, making good use of space via wall-hung basins and back-to-wall toilets.
- Impressive lobby, stylish lounge and gym.
- NBN network readily available
- 5 min walk to Tram on St. Kilda road
- Brand new designer kitchen & appliances
- Terrace access available overlooking Albert Park. Great for Formula 1 racing view.
1form applications accepted.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 613/74 Queens Road, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.