612/627 Victoria Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$2,108 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4512114
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Style, Class and Sophistication
With Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre opposite, Bridge Road/Swan Street eateries and boutiques close by, tram on your doorstep to the CBD in 15/20 minutes, The Park House is the ultimate lifestyle choice.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car
- Exquisite Location on the Banks of the Yarra River
- Superior Gaggeneau Appliances
- Beautiful wide engineered Oak floors
- Sustainable 6+ Star Green Living Inside and Out
- World-Class Resident Amenities
- Only a 15min tram ride to the Paris-end of Collins St
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre across the road
Nestled in the bank of the Yarra River, a mere 3km from the CBD. The Parkhouse offers a newly created precinct, at the forefront of modern living.
Brilliantly designed by SJB Architects and executed with Sue Carr interiors, expertly mixing stone, deep timber panelling and earthy oak; creating a divine modern fusion.
World-class amenity with flexibility and connection at the centre of design provides generous and well thought out shared spaces including; lap pool, gymnasium, cinema, children's indoor playroom, residence lounge and library.
Enquire online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0421 679 021 for more information.
EMBEDDED UTILITY CONNECTIONS
Hot Water / Cooktop Gas:
Phone: 1800 684 993
Phone: 1300 791 970
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 612/627 Victoria Street, Abbotsford before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.