612/297 Pirie Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Rent ID: 4678440
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PREMIUM INNER-CITY LIVING IN ADELAIDES STYLISH EAST END
Dine at a nearby restaurant, have a drink in one of the numerous nearby chic bars or enjoy a tranquil walk through Adelaide's nearby verdant parklands.
Other city amenities at your fingertips: Rundle Mall shopping, Rundle Street boutiques, Hutt Street cafés, leafy Botanic Gardens, Flinders St Market, the Museum of South Australia, Fringe time in Rymill Park, and many, many more.
- Property included washing machine, dryer
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Open Plan living dining kitchen area
- Spectacular view with hills and city
- 1 Carpark
Nearby educational institutions: Christian Brothers College, Adelaide Botanic High School, Adelaide University, and University of South Australia East Campus
* Please complete the online application through 2Apply (Powered by InspectRealEstate) by clicking on "Request Inspection" or "Get in Touch". Both buttons will send an email with the link to submit your application. *
* Water usage & supply charges apply
* Bond - 6 weeks rent equivalent
* Lease Term - 12 months preferred
* Sorry, no pets.
Please contact Sophie YANG 0452 503 168 for more information.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 612/297 Pirie Street, Adelaide is unfurnished and available to rent.